Sunday 11 August 2013

Down the mine - Accounting mid term exam


Sorry it has been a while since my last post - Maya Culpa!

We have been crazy busy this term and I have completely lost track of time. Tempers have flared and people have been scattered. This little period has probably been more intense than any other time in my work life. As I come up for air we are about to be hit by another wave of assessment.

On Tuesday we have our accounting mid term. The subject is all pretty logical but it is hard to study as it seems to be very repetitive. I am getting a little bored of spreadsheets but I guess that is why I am not an accountant!

I promise to be a little more active in the coming weeks. In the coming weeks I am thinking about having a competition on the blog - any suggestions, post a comment and let me know.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These details ended up being very useful in my opinion. Good website developing a whole lot specifics of Thank you pertaining to expressing this article. Ali Mudeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Tuesday we have our accounting mid term. The subject is all pretty logical but it is hard to study as it seems to be very repetitive. I am getting a little bored of spreadsheets but I guess that is why I am not an accountant! avviso accertamento

    ReplyDelete
  4. This diminutive stage has presumably been again violent than some additional phase in my process essence. accounting Romania

    ReplyDelete