Friday 20 December 2013

Otago MBA Student Awards - the real ones!


At the final dinner I was given the honor of saying a few words to recognise the efforts of the class of 2013. I chose to present every student an award - acknowledging them in a humorous fashion. Went down pretty well and no nobody has sued me yet! I have omitted the context of each award but below is the list of the awards and the recipients. When (if) you meet these people one day you might want to ask them what their award means :)
  • Samwise Gangee award - Melissa 
  • Lost in translation award - Emily
  • Magpie award - Tapan
  • Chicken legs award - Jarrod
  • Richard Branson award - Ankit
  • Vocabulary award - Chris
  • The Brimstone award - Krister
  • IT help desk award - Jerry
  • Old man playing young man's sport award - Donovan
  • The 'New Idea' award - Mal
  • The 'Dove' award - Jason
  • Angry birds will get the job award - Diksha
  • Lost the Ashes award - Mike
  • Bugger study, I am going on holiday award - Tom
  • Where did I leave my shoes award - Jenn
  • Best in show award - Emma
  • Tell us how you really feel award - John
  •   Big fish, small pond award - James
  • I have my own hard hat award - Lingsong
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment