Wednesday 17 July 2013

MBA Exchange Interview week


There are a bunch of things happening at the moment in week 3. This week we begin the process of applying for exchange positions at overseas business schools. The rules of the road are you cannot go back to your home country so Australia is out! Anyway, my interview is on Friday with the International Exchange Office. We have to put down three options. My first pick is the Schulich Business School in Canada. They are red hot on entrepreneurship that that suits me, plus it will also give me a chance to visit a part of the world I have not been as well as practicing a little french (I hope). My second choice is Duke University in the states because it one of the top schools globally. My final choice is Grenoble Ecole de Management in France. I think secretly I am a bit of a 'francophile' so an immersion in French culture, food and wine seems logical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment